Translate

02 December 2017

Radhi OAG squandered some half a million of his life’s savings on his drugs,

Ex-rock star burnt half a million on drugs
FORMER indie rock star Radhi OAG (pic) has squandered some half a million of his life’s savings on his drugs, reported Harian Metro.
Radhi, whose real name is Muhammad Radhi Razali, said at one time, he was shocked to find only RM1.52 left in his bank account.
He said he had struggled with addiction since trying drugs at the age of 15, adding that he used to spend RM1,000 daily just to feed his habit.
“I was shocked when I noticed that one day, my savings account only had a balance of RM1.52 out of RM500,000,” he said, adding that the money was his income from singing and acting.
“I saw an image of my child’s face and felt regret that I had failed as a parent,” he told the daily.
Rahdi said he was thankful for the changes he had made in his life and urged others to cherish their family.

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/12/02/exrock-star-burnt-half-a-million-on-drugs/#kieKVuwWsZgIuJVd.99

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED