Translate

05 August 2017

Qu Puteh beauty products tycoon Datuk Seri Hasmiza Othman has revealed that she had been courted by a handsome European Man


Dr Vida reveals dating man who is 'husband material'






PETALING JAYA: The founder of the Qu Puteh beauty products, Datuk Seri Hasmiza Othman has revealed that she had been courted by a handsome fellow who was willing to come from far away to the cosmetic millionaire's home in Ipoh, Perak.

Hasmiza, better known as Dr Vida, explained that she had met the European man, who is in his early thirties, while celebrating Hari Raya recently.

"We have known each other for several months. Before this we only talked on the telephone but this Hari Raya I invited him to come celebrate at my house.

"I was surprised as I did not think he would come from so far away. So I introduced him to my family," she told told mStar, The Star's Malay portal.


According to the mother of four, the man fits her criteria of a good husband.

"He has it all… handsome, grey eyes, blonde hair, young, stylish and is a businessman. I think he is on par with David Beckham," she said.

However, Dr Vida, 46, said that for now they were still getting to know each other.

"I'm reluctant to hurry because I'm still traumatised from my last marriage that didn't last long.

"Let us be friends first. If he is fated to be my soulmate, who am I to reject it," she said.

When asked about the nationality of the man, Dr Vida declined to divulge it.

"Let it stay secret. Then when I am ready, I will let everyone know," she said.

It was reported that the singer of the song 'I Am Me' had received about 50 marriage proposals from local and foreign suitors from countries such as Finland and Scotland.

Dr Vida had reportedly said that her prospective husband should have grey eyes, be rich and can accept her love of shopping.


Read more at http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/08/05/dr-vida-has-a-prospective-husband/#qZBiWR7XGQstbJMt.99

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED