Translate

10 August 2017

Lorry Driver WInning RM17 Million in TOTO 4D is going to cause more Drivers to slow down at accidents

Image result for toto 4d
Lorry driver wins RM17 million Toto 4D Jackpot
 NST,New Straits Times 1 hour 6 minutes ago



KUALA LUMPUR: It is quite a common sight for Malaysian motorists to slow down and check out accidents, they are on the road.

This is what a lorry driver from Perak did and it saw him bagging the Toto 4D Jackpot 1 of more than RM17 million on Aug 2.

The 54-year-old punter, who has been a lorry driver for more than 30 years, said he saw a accident involving a car and motorcycle a week before he bought the numbers and saw lady luck shine on him when he won the jackpot.

“I saw the accident while I was on my way to work. Immediately I memorised the registration numbers of both vehicles, which were – 9503 & 5518.

“Normally, I would only play Toto 4D but since I got a pair of numbers, I bet on the Toto 4D Jackpot,” he said.

The new millionaire said he realised that he won the jackpot on Wednesday but carried on with his work as a lorry driver and completed his deliveries before collecting his winnings on Friday.

“I had sleepless nights after the great news but I am so happy that I can use the money to pay off my debts as well as to pay for my children’s education,” he said, adding that he would continue to work as a lorry driver.

He bought a System 4 ticket, which saw him not only winning a whopping RM17,098,898.35 but also an additional of RM672.

The Grand Toto 6/63 jackpot has surpassed RM59 million, making it the highest jackpot in the history of Malaysia.

The Supreme Toto 6/58’s RM57.2 million jackpot, which was won in 2012, was the last highest jackpot amount recorded.

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED