Translate

22 January 2017

Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach confirms relationship with Swiss Filipino Racer Marlon Stockinger

20 Jan - Swiss-Filipino racer Marlon Stockinger admitted recently that he was surprised when his beauty queen girlfriend Pia Wurtzbach confirmed their relationship to the public.

As reported on Push, Stockinger, who first confirmed that they were going out last year, stated that he didn't expect Wurtzbach's admission, although he is happy that she did it.

Wurtzbach previously confirmed her relationship during an interview with ABS-CBN reporter Dyan Castillejo, saying "We are together. I'm glad that I finally met somebody who's very secure with himself and who understands my job, and who's not afraid to let me have my moment such as right now, now that the competition is happening here."

To that, Stockinger said, "In the last few days she is busy and I understand that. Whatever she wants to do, I understand. She's busy now and I'm happy for her success. I'm sure she would also do the same for me."

When asked what his thoughts are about the 2015 Miss Universe, Stockinger responded that he likes her for her wit and humor, her eyes, and her honesty.

"It's so easy to like Pia. She has been perfect. What you see is what you get," he said.

Stockinger also revealed that the two of them have known each other years before during his trip to New York, although it was back in September 2015 that they became friends.

(Photo Source: Marlon Stockinger Instagram)

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED