Translate

29 August 2016

A housewife who alleged that her husband is sex-crazed and abusive has lodged a report against him


Woman lodges report over ‘sex-crazed’ hubby
THE STAR






SIBU: A housewife who alleged that her husband is sex-crazed and abusive has lodged a report against him, saying that she can no longer live with him and wants to divorce him.

The 29-year-old woman said her mechanic husband, 31, would demand for sex at irregular hours and even when she was menstruating.

The couple have been married for 10 years and have three children aged between two and nine.

The woman claimed that her husband would assault her each time she rejected his advances.



“The last straw was at 7.30am on Saturday when he asked to have sex. Although I told him that I was having my period, he forced me to it.

“Previously, he tried to strangle me and slapped me until I complied,” the distraught woman told the press here.

At noon that day, she lodged a police report against her husband as she also feared for their children’s safety.

“I could no longer stand my husband’s behaviour.

“He does not respect me as a wife, although he gives me RM1,000 a month for the family’s expenses,” she said, adding that she would return to find solace in her hometown, Kapit.

After her report, the police called up the man and told him to sort out the matter and his ­family’s future.

Sibu OCPD Asst Comm Saiful Bahari Abdullah said the police would take action against the man if there were criminal elements involved.

“As she has filed a police report to seek a divorce, we have advised her to refer the matter to the court or to get help from the relevant bodies,” he said.

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED