Translate

30 September 2015

Student Blackmailed After Nude Cam Session With Girl Online


Image
A Form Five student was shocked when a girl he had recently befriended blackmailed him and threatened to post his naked video on social media, Guang Ming Daily reported.
The student from Selayang, known only as Lim, claimed that he received a Facebook message from a girl known as Camille YY at around 8am on Monday.
“She claimed that she was a 19-year-old Filipina, who resides in Singapore,” he said.
He said he started to chat with her in Facebook and later the girl requested to continue chatting in Skype.
“After a while, the girl said she wanted some entertainment and took off her clothes in front of the webcam and invited me to strip,” he said.
He said he received a video after they fi­nished the video call, and the girl asked him to pay RM1,500, or the video would be uploaded on YouTube.
“I negotiated with her and finally the amount was reduced to RM500, and I kept receiving messages reminding me to make the payment.
“I was afraid and I told my father about the incident.
“He later brought me to the police station to lodge a police report,” Lim said.

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED