Translate

30 January 2014

Boy Thought To Be Abducted Found with Father

Abducted' boy found with father

   
KAJANG: A six-year-old boy who was earlier thought to have been abducted in Bandar Baru Bangi has been found safe with his father in Sungai Petani.
Selangor deputy police chief Deputy Comm Datuk Abd Rahim Jaafar said Muhamad Zariff Abdul Kalek’s father had taken him from a kindergarten in Bandar Baru Bangi on Wednesday morning.
“We received a report from the boy’s mother saying that Muhamad Zariff was abducted by two men.
“Upon investigations, we found that the boy was with his father in Sungai Petani,” said DCP Abd Rahim.
“We believe it is a domestic dispute between the boy’s parents,” he added.
Eryanis Dadameah, 40, initially told police that her son was abducted by two men in a white Perodua Alza.
Eryanis Dadameah Shah Emran Dadameah,40, holding up a picture of her son picture  Muhamad Zariff Abdul Kalek, 6, who was kidnapped in front of a kindergarten in Kajang, yesterday. MUHAMAD SHAHRIL ROSLI/The Star.
Safe and sound: Eryanis showing a picture of Muhamad Zariff, who she said was abducted. The boy was later found with his father.
The freelance company secretary said she was shoved to the ground by one of the abductors and watch helplessly as her son was taken away at about 8.15am yesterday.
“I was driving him and my five-year-old daughter Qisya to the kindergarten near our house in Taman Damai Impian,” said Eryanis.
“I noticed a car following us. When I arrived there, I got out to open the door for my children to get out.
“My daughter was already out when the car stopped behind us and a man came and pushed me to the ground,” she added.
“He then grabbed Muhamad Zariff from the car and forced him into his car. It all happened so fast,” Eryanis said.
The mother said she got up and put her daughter back into the car.
“I sped after the abductors’ car. I tried my best to chase after them, but I lost them at the junction,” said Eryanis.
The mother of three, who just moved from Penang a month ago with her family, said she lodged a report at the Bandar Baru Bangi police station.

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED